The following is a Guest Blog Post from my friend, Jeff Herring
Article Marketing lends itself to easy product creation and provides with so many benefits I couldn’t list them all here. I can give you 7 of the top ones here:
1) The more you do it, the easier it gets – Some folks will tell you that creating content (writing articles) is time consuming and hard. And it is, when you do the wrong way. When you use templates and create content on a regular basis, it gets so easy that you can crank out a prospect and profit pulling article in less than 30 minutes.
2) You become a recognized expert – Get your first article published on EzineArticles and you are called an Expert Author. Keep it up and publish fresh new content weekly, and you begin to be seen as a recognized expert in your niche.
3) Easy Online Visibility – Not only do you get the visibility of appearing in the top article directories and other people’s blogs, you can use parts of your article content on all the top Social Marketing platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and even YouTube.
4) Consistent Traffic Generation – Article Marketing is the very best free source of consistent, passive traffic. Each article you create and publish becomes its own stream of evergreen traffic.
Then as you add each new article on top of the previous ones, your traffic begins to compound, compound and compound some more. Pretty soon you have so much traffic coming in you could not stop it if you wanted to, and believe me, you won’t want to.
5) Highly Qualified List Building – When you build your list with Article Marketing, you can make big profits with a small list. In these Social Marketing times, when someone takes 3 – 5 minutes to read your article, they have raised their hand as a highly qualified person for your list. And when you take good care of your list, they will take good care of you.
6) Rapid Product Creation – So many people get stuck when they get to product creation. I don’t want that to happen to you. The great news is that when you are creating your content for your articles, you are creating your content for your information products.
7) The New Expert Author – Having your article content spread all over the internet qualifies you as the New Author, with all the rights, privileges, expert status and respect of a traditional author, without all the hassles of becoming a traditional author.
Photo courtesy Shutterstock, Igorstevanovic