While it’s relatively easy to get to that Top 10 list, it does take more than a magic formula to stay there.
With proper preparation and some simple marketing basics, your book will be well on its way to becoming a best seller!
It’s time for you to discover:
- How to choose specific, niche categories for your book and better your chances at best-seller status
- How to find keywords your audience is searching for and where to place them in your book for the best search results
- What it takes to produce an excellent book that will generate ongoing organic sales
- Where to find people to promote your book for you, and how to get them excited to spread the word about your best-seller campaign
- What exact steps to take to make your best-seller campaign launch day a success
- The best-kept secret to continuous sales, natural unexpected best-selling titles, and ongoing passive income
By the end of this Author’s Quick Guide, you’ll have everything you need to be a best-selling author, so let’s get started now!
Photo courtesy Shutterstock, Olivier Le Moal